Monday, May 07, 2007

By the waters still my soul



Seek Him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is His name!

Amos 5:8

When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
what am I that you are mindful of me,
a mere human, that you care for me?
O LORD, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Psalm 8:3-4, 9

My heart will trust

I'll walk closer now
On the higher way…
Through the darkest night
Will You hold my hand?
Jesus guide my way

O You mourn with me
And You dance with me
For my heart of hearts
Is bound to you…

Though I walk through valleys low
I'll fear no evil –
By the waters still my soul,
My heart will trust in You!

My heart will trust in You
O You counsel me and You comfort me
When I cannot see You light my path…

My heart will trust in You, Lord!

My heart will trust in You!

Selah.

No comments: